2023 PLAN YEAR BENEFITS
Two Places to View your Benefits:
- No Changes to Medical Rates, Plans or Carriers.
- Dental Rates will increase slightly.
- Vision Enhancements – Frames every 12 months (was 24) and $150 allowance on frames/contacts (was $130)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Daycare) must be re-enrolled EACH plan year. Medical annual maximum increases to $2,850.
- Guarantee-issue Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, increases on Supplemental Group Life and Individual Whole Life Insurance.
- Make your monthly United Way election during the enrollment process to support local organizations that give back to the employees, system and students!
Find various benefit forms
Special Newsletter for potential retirees with information on medical, dental, vision and Medicare Advantage plans in retirement.
Take along Dental Plan offered through Houze & Associates for any terminating employee- Coverage that will not expire!
Termination Notice for COBRA and Benefit Continuation information after Employment Ends
LINKS TO OTHER SITES OF INTEREST
ANNUAL ENROLLMENT FOR 2023
Personalized Benefit Packets include:
State Health Benefit Plan
NEW EMPLOYEE INFORMATION
Please review the Human Resources Page for New Employees to review Policy Requirements, Verification and Employee Orientation information.
Employee Benefits Information is listed below. Benefits Orientation will be held monthly. Before this meeting, review the links above for exact Plan Details and Limitations. New Employees will have 30 days from your start date to enroll for benefits: Medical/State Health, Non-Medical/Troup BOE.
WELCOME TO THE BENEFITS PORTAL & BENEFITS INFORMATION SITE
The Troup County Board of Education realizes that our most valuable resource is our employees. That is why we provide you with one of the area’s most progressive and comprehensive benefit programs to ensure your current and future financial security.
A variety of employee benefit programs have been designed to assist you and your eligible dependents in meeting the financial burdens that can result from illness, disability, or death, planning for retirement, dealing with job-related or personal problems, and enhancing your job-related skills.
This website is meant to give you a detailed description of our benefit programs and is designed to:
- Make your benefits easier to access and understand when you need them most.
- Help you do your own personal benefits and financial planning.
- Provide a detailed source of accurate information about the Troup County Board of Education’s benefit plans and programs.
The information on this site describes the employee benefit plans in general terms. This information is not intended to replace the legal plan documents, summary plan descriptions, group policies or certificates of coverage that describe specific benefits, limitations or exclusions. The Troup County Board of Education reserves the right to amend or terminate any of these programs or to require or increase employee premium contributions toward any benefit at its discretion. For questions related to any of these benefit programs, please contact your Payroll Office at (706) 812-7900; or contact Houze & Associates at 706-882-2864.