Employee Benefits - Important Notice
The Langdale Company offers a comprehensive package of benefits designed to meet the personal needs of employees. You will find that the benefits balance two important considerations:
1) the need for a modern, comprehensive program that meets the essential needs of employees; and
2) the desire to satisfy special concerns and priorities of employees.
2020 Plan Year Information & Materials
Employee Benefit Packets mailed on October 30, 2019.
Packets include the following materials:
Information & Benefits Summary
- Open Enrollment Letter
- Summary of Benefits Flyer
- Dependent Verification Documentation
- Onsite Enrollment Schedule
- Medical Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- 2020 Summary Plan Document
- Wellness Program Summary
2020 Benefit Elections
BenefitsAccess - Login
2019 Plan Year Information & Materials
Information and Benefits Summary
|Dependent Verification Documentation|
|Summary of Benefits Flyer|
|Medical Summary of Benefits and Coverage for The Langdale Company|
|Wellness Program Notice|
|2019 Summary Plan Description|
Guides and Additional Information
|ELAP Member Guide|
|Medcom Fringe Benefits Flyer|
|Sleep Charge Overview|
Federal Required Notices
|Notice of Privacy Practices|
|Women's Health and Cancer Rights Notice|
The employees of The Langdale Company are offered a comprehensive package of benefits to meet their personal requirements. In reading this information, you will find the results of efforts balancing two important considerations. The first consideration is the need for a modern, comprehensive program that meets the employees' essential needs. The second consideration is the desire to satisfy special concerns and priorities of employees. We are proud of the Langdale Employee Benefits Plan. It is designed in response to our employees' needs - a plan that opens the door for financial security and affordable health care.
This benefit guide is meant to give you a detailed description of our benefit programs and is designed to:
- Make your benefits easier to access and understand when you need them most.
- Help you understand your own personal benefits and financial planning.
- Provide a detailed source of accurate information about The Langdale Company Benefits Plan.
The information in this guide describes the employee benefit plans in general terms. This information is not intended to replace the legal plan documents, summary plan descriptions, group policies or certificates of coverage that describe specific benefits, limitations or exclusions. The Langdale Company, reserves the right to amend or terminate any of these programs or to increase employee premium contributions toward any benefit at our discretion. For questions related to any of these benefit programs, please contact our Human Resources Department at (229) 333-2567.